Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

24 weeks

So, this week, we are at Folly with tons of our favorite people:) Ryan, Mamie, Ben and me rented a condo on the beach next to the pier. Jonathan, Sarah and Banks stayed with us the first weekend....from Saturday till Tuesday (to celebrate the 4th). I loved loved loved waking up to Banks' sweet voice in the morning!!!! Every morning, he came into mine and Ben's room, pretending to be a bear....he is the sweetest child!!!!

Also, Jeff, Dana, Jack, Cindy, Barry, Justin, Todd, Nikki and Grayson rented a condo about 1/4 of a mile down the road from us on Folly. We had a blast hanging out with them on the beach, eating lunch, dinner.....

I hope that we are all able to go back next year!!

I will say, that by Wednesday night, my ankles had swollen tons from the sun, and I had to take the day off and stay inside:( Other than that, the week was GREAT!!!!

No comments: