Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day afternoon my Grandparent's farm

We celebrated Mother's Day with my side of the Family on Sunday afternoon at my Grandparent's Farm. For as long as I can remember, my family has always celebrated special occassions at "the farm." I have tons of great memories of events at the Farm. My family used to hook up the horses and buggy and go Christmas caroling in the neighborhood on Christmas Eve (we have too many family members now to fit into the buggy:). I remember July 4th nights with my cousins....we stayed up all night playing  "war" in the fields. I have tons of other memories of this special place. I LOVE the farm! I hope Mac makes as many memories at the farm, as I have.


Mac with my MaMa

Mac and my mother....he must be sleepy:)



I love this couch. It has been at the farm for as long as I can remember.

Mac and his cousin, Layla. They LOVE each other!


I wonder what they are talking about....

Layla is 5 weeks older than Mac. I'm so happy that he has cousins on both sides of the family to grow up with!



Mac and Layla's sweet  feet.

Cooper (my cousin, Erica's baby, who is about 3 mos older than Mac), Layla and Mac

No comments: