Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Happy 31st and 16 month Birthdays to my two favorites!!!!!

Ben and Mac both have birthdays today:) Ben is turning 31 and Mac is now 16 months old!

I just want to say how blessed I am to have such an amazing husband. I have loved Ben now for 6 years, and I know for sure that God put us on this earth for each other! My love for him has grown so much over the past 6 years.....and especially since Mac has been born. There is nothing in the world any better than watching your husband interact with your baby! Ben LOVES our son, and Mac LOVES his daddy! Its the sweetest thing ever! Ben can't wait for Mac to wake up in the mornings, and Mac can't wait for Ben to get home in the afternoons! I LOVE the two of them so much!!!!! I am so thankful, yet feel so underserving to have these two in my little world! Jesus has really blessed me!!

Mac, Just like your daddy, you continue to amaze me everyday. You are so smart and SOOO funny!!! You love to touch anything cold, just so you can squeal...."ooohhhh, cold!" You pooped last night...you walked over to me, holding the outside of your jeans, and said "poop poop." I asked you if you needed your diaper changed and you ran to your bedroom door and started banging on it.....until your daddy opened it to change you. You are still in love with bananas....you even dream about them....you woke up Tuesday morning, about 4 and I heard you so I went into your room to check on you....and you were asleep in the bed saying "nana....nana....nana."......You REALLY love bananas!!! I am so proud of you and so amazed at the things that you pick up on. So many things you just learn, just by watching your daddy and me....and Mrs. Cindy....she has taught you LOTS!!! Its so hard for me to believe that you are already 16 months old though!!! The time with you is flying by!! Sometimes I think that I am sad by how quickly it is passing, but at the same time, I love watching you grow and change and my love just grows more and more for you each day.....and I can't really be sad about that! I am so thankful for you Mac and I am loving every second that I get to spend with you!!!

Love, Mommy

No comments: